24/7 Emergency Service
1 Hour Response Time
When calling, have the following information available:
- Zip code, address and city of the loss
- Name and policy number of your Homeowners Insurance Company
- Deductible amount
- Claim number, if you have been assigned one
- Your daytime and evening phone numbers
- Date of loss
- Type or cause of loss
- Amount of contents in affected area – furniture, boxes, clothing, etc.
- Status of utility services – electric and heat still functioning?
We work directly with your insurance company and its adjusters to make sure the process is as simple as possible and to minimize the disruption in your life.