Water Damage Restoration
Water damage is one of the most common problems that property owners face. Water can enter your structure in a variety of ways and the resulting damage can be deceptive and costly.
Once the water has entered your structure, it’s important to act quickly to minimize the resulting damage. Undetected water and moisture can cause odors, mold, mildew and health issues.
You’ve noticed water entry. Now what do you do?
- Most importantly – remain calm.
- If it’s safe, locate the source of the water and turn off any supply valves to stop the flow (if a household source).
- If there are any electrical devices in the area, switch the respective circuit breaker(s) off if it’s safe to do so. If you’re wet, need to stand in water in order to access the panel or if the panel is wet, DO NOT touch the electrical panel.
- Contact Duraclean. We are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for emergency dispatch.
- Photograph any damage to the structure and personal property.
- Keep a list of any items that were damaged or thrown away due to water damage.
- If the water damage causes you to have to relocate, be sure to give your insurance company and contractor a phone number where you can be reached.
We are an IICRC certified firm, which means our technicians are fully trained and educated on the latest techniques and equipment used in the water damage restoration industry.
We utilize Flir thermal imaging cameras which help us to detect the point of water intrusion, find any moisture that is below the surface and document the structural drying process.
We work diligently to quickly remove the water and moisture from your carpets, floors and walls. We work efficiently in an effort to keep the disruption as brief as possible.